Tuesday, July 01, 2008

birthdays, parties and more...


We finally had our Chuck E Cheese "poopy party"! Mary had finally decided to try to go poop on the potty and as we promised, we took her to CEC for a little pizza and some games. She is still doing real well with that although now she thinks the backyard is the place to go poo! GROSS, I know but real easy to clean up! Right, Dad????


Matthew at one of his baseball games preparing for his grand slam!






Andrew celebrated his 9th birthday with some of his friends for a Laser Tag party. They had a blast to say the least!




To prepare for the 4th of July, we purchased some poppers (Champagne style, snap pops etc...). The kids seemed to enjoy themselves UNTIL they realized that they had to help clean up the mess!!!




We went to the Arboretum for a morning stroll and to capture some Kodak moments.




Our niece, Sophie Jean (the BEAUTY QUEEN) is nearing the end of her vacation with us!! I know that she misses her family enormously but I also know that she'll be missed a whole bunch by her family here too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! Too many awesome ones to comment on the individually -- of course I love the baseball one, Andrew at his party, Mary laughing ... they are all great!

Tell Mary that I have the same shoes as her. Pink crock's! Ha ha!

love,
aunt kathy (the GA one)

Anonymous said...

Andrew is NINE!!!! Wow! Happy Birthday Andrew! Congrats to Mary on her potty training (but no comment on the yard pooping?? hahaha) Great pictures - LOVE the ones of the kids laughing outside on the 4th. Beautiful.