Our little girl is growing up! Katie turned 1 yesterday and we had a little celebration in her honor. Sophie Jean was here with us to help us celebrate! Katie was trying rather hard to scooch around and even surprised us all by standing by herself (after she released the death grip from daddy's thumb!) She's not close to standing independently or walking but it was fun to watch her try this on her 1st birthday. She still doesn't have a lot of hair, still no teeth, but that's okay she can grow up at her own speed! Katie got lots of birthday calls (or rather her Mama did) and plenty of cards as well! Thank you to all of those that made Katie's First Birthday so special!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Katie, Again I love the pictures. I'm sorry I had to miss your birthday party but it looks like you had fun!You are getting to be such a pretty girl who looks a lot like your other sisters. Your mom and dad are truely blessed! Lots of hugs and kisses from me to you, Love, Grandma
Happy Belated birthday Katie!!!
You are a beautiful one year darling. I am so glad we finally met at the Reunion.I really hope it won't be another year before we can spend some more time together.
Hug's & Kisses
Love: Aunt Kathy in Phoenix
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KATIE!! You get more darling everytime I see new pictures of you. Great job on the spinning - very ladylike too :)
Post a Comment