Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The blog has been on the back burner for almost a month. We've managed to stay busy and now since school is in session, schedules are even crazier for a while. I am enjoying the days with the girls while the boys are at school. This gives me more one on one time. The kids have all started activities and we plan to enroll Mary in her first ever dance class! I think we are more excited about it than she is although she sure does like the ballet slippers and tap shoes! I'm sure that I've left something out but this has already taken 1/2 hour to manage and I have to go get the boys from school. Enjoy the photos. Don't forget to sign the guestbook! Love to you all! (Except B-Randon...you know who you are!) :-)

We took a trip to Wisconsin for our summer finale to visit aunts, grandparents, cousins and one of the coolest uncles EVER! Everyone had a blast! It was so much fun for all. The kids enjoyed swimming daily and often, fishing, boating, playing in the bounce house, watching SPROUT, walks, trips to the Piggly Wiggly, food and treats!

Finally...haircuts! The boys haven't seen the inside of a salon since our Texas trip in March! Ha! Ha! I told them that I'd allow for them to grow their hair out for the summer but we would have to clean it up for school. Andrew's hair is still a bit too long but we'll wait for the principal to tell us to get his hair cut! He's such a rebel!

"Grammer" comes for a visit and her hair turns green! Mary enjoyed playing dress up with her and decorating her with lots of Elmo stickers too!

It's ICECREAM time! Yeah!!!!



We spotted a cow in our backyard, crazy huh? The dogs were relentless with their barking and I had to figure out why! The kids thought that was pretty cool. Miscellaneous photos of the girls.

The first day of school! They were pretty excited to be there, especially Mary! She'll be in preschool soon enough!



Andrew had his 1st football practice EVER in his career! No more backyard football with his brother. He's moving up to the big leagues! Pads, helmets, uniform! He was so excited to have his practice uniform on for the 1st time. Had to capture his excitement!



Mary and Katie posing for an outdoor picture session. Okay, Katie wasn't really cooperating but we are all known to have our bad day(s)....right? Katie showing us proudly that she's "1"! Yea!

A small video of Katie showing off...taken today (8/26).

No comments: