we had a great time. The weather was unseasonably cold, but the company was fantastic and overall, it was a G R E A T trip! We saw deer, elk, Ginger the bunny, Elvis the snake, chipmunks, mountains, SNOW, waterfalls and CO wildflowers. We hiked, swam, played football, cooked s'mores, bbq'ed, (some) rode ponies, took LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pictures, hung out and overall stayed pretty busy!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks beautiful!!
Shelby
I can't believe how CLOSE you were to all those crazy types of animals. Amazing!
And even more than that, I can't believe Aunt Shelby beat me to a making a comment!
By the way ... all this snow business ... next vacation needs to be in Key West or something.
WOW! Looks like a great trip! I can't believe the snow and the Elks look HUGE!!!
Post a Comment