Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day




...I'm very thankful to be considered a mom. I know that I don't say it often enough, but if it were not by the grace of God, I would not have been blessed 4 times! Like most moms, I tend to wear multiple hats (chauffeur, maid, chef, tutor, etc...) and can even do many of those while multi-tasking! My kids are only young once and each day they get a little older. I'm grateful that we had this day together, making another memory as a family. I complained about the weather but today I was not bothered by the boys bickering, Mary and Matthew duking it out, disrespectful habits while eating etc... and just enjoyed my day~my day with my kids. Thank you to everyone for the calls, cards and gifts! I too hope that you had a great Mother's Day!



*you'll need to "PAUSE" the playlist (left sidebar) so you can watch/hear the video.


No comments: