Monday, November 26, 2007

We survived Thanksgiving

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year. Gathered together with family, friends and lots of dogs! 3 of the 5 puppies went to new homes on Friday following Thanksgiving. This was a lot harder than I believe anyone had ever expected. Shelby's gang took home Franklin and Patty...I suppose that's one way to get us to come to Texas more often! We know that they will be loved by all...our little guy "Red" moved to a new home with a great family with lots of kids as well...

We had a lot of fun in the kitchen the day before the feast...I think Kathy might not ever want to come back when her other sister is here since she tends to be a jokester! We had fun, took lots of pictures; thank goodness we have digital cameras!

We started decorating for the season with a pleasant surprise from Mary...she LIKES her jewelry this year! In fact, so much she even had to sleep in her necklace last night. Clark Griswald (AKA Jimmy) has managed to utilize all the electrical outlets outside to make our house light up. We'll try to snap a picture in the dark although I'm sure we won't be able to replicate the beauty...just trust me, it's spectacular!

We are starting the countdown for Santa...if you need our wish lists, we can send them to you!!! :-)
















No comments: