


Katie is ONE week old today. Not a lot has changed in her life...she pretty much just eats and sleeps. Notice, not a lot of poops yet! I guess thats a good thing! We have a lot of help with all the hands from our cousins from Texas and of course her siblings as well. In all the chaos of having our daughter, we still managed to sneak in a little birthday party for Andrew who turned 8 on the 24th. Thank you for all the calls and for those have sent letters/emails! Feel free to stop by whenever...we had our first outing today for pictures, the ride was okay but our picture session was something else to be desired! We are getting ready for Katie's big day of being Baptized...we don't really leave the house much other than to go to the pool which by the way Mary just LOVES! Who knows, we might have a future (competitive) swimmer on our hands! Enjoy the photos!








3 comments:
How do you think Miss Mary feels about sharing her blog with Baby Katie? :) The pix are great!
Jim & Shelly
You have a beautiful family!!!!
I do hope I will get to see you all soon!
My Love:
Kathy
Katie is precious. Mary is too. I know everyone is adjusting well with your new bundle of joy too.
Aunt bebe
Post a Comment