Monday, May 14, 2007

A Mother's Day weekend

Ellen's school choir participated in singing the National Anthem for Saturday's Brigade (arena football) game. We had prime seats (10 rows from the roof) so we had a great opportunity to see which one she was on the field! Ha!ha! The team looked good~they won 60-41!










I was spoiled the entire weekend~even the boys did their best to get along.
My kiddos, including the furry ones!
Mary was having a ball with her juice!
One of the daredevils in action! Mary was scared of the sprinkler! That will change!
Can you guess what Mary had for breakfast? It starts with a D and ends with a T. Wishing you all had a great Mother's Day! I know that I did!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what she had...a big pink DONUT!!! :-) It was good too!

Love,

Mommy

Anonymous said...

That boy sure likes to dive!!