Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day weekend


We went to the Arboretum yesterday and today. Yesterday we were rained out, can you believe that not a drop fell at our house and we are less than 10 minutes away? Needless to say, we decided to go back today, pack a picnic and go on the trails with the kids. It started to rain a little this afternoon, after Mary posed near the roses (isn't she just the cutest thing in the world?) and since she didn't go to the pool today with the boys, she played outside in the rain--I think that she had a good time!

After dinner we played outdoors a little. Daddy is turning her into a ballplayer! She had to have her sweatband on her forehead JUST IN CASE she broke a sweat! Daddy wanted a profile snapshot of me by our roses...I swear that I don't look this bad everyday! I decided to not dry/curl my hair after my shower this afternoon, that's my excuse!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a busy day. and what's that thing on mary's head??
see ya all soon.
love aunt bebe