



Life sure is fun being one! Can you believe that my Mommy & Daddy let me eat cake with my hands and make a mess??? I'm not sure if who made a bigger mess~my siblings or myself!
I was spoiled beyond belief on my 1st birthday!
Come and join us as we watch our beautiful children grow. Please visit often as they tend to grow up too fast.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary.
Your pictures sure are cute. Cute as you!!!
Did you have a good birthday? We love you and will see you soon.
Love, Aunt Bebe and Uncle Tony
Happy Birthday Mary:
It sure looks like you had alot of fun!!!! Did Mommy And Daddy tell you that I wrote to you yesterday?
Uncle Jay & also Geat Grandma as well as myself were thinking about you yesterday, and sure did wish we could have been there to share in all the fun!!
We Love You
Hug's & Kisses
Aunt Kathy
Happy birthday Mary! :)
This is the first time i got to see this blog. I love the pictures and miss you guys. Mary is growing up so pretty just like her cousin and grandma. Hope the Glasgow bunch is having a great 2007. Hope to see you all soon. Love ya much.
MARY the 2nd...
Post a Comment