Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is me on Daddy's bday at Chuck E. Cheese. I had lots of pizza and pudding! It was yummy.
My great grandma, Mumu, came to our home to be with us on Thanksgiving and my brothers had a Thanksgiving Mass in honor of grandparents so she came for that too.
After my pumpkin pie, I had to have my milk!
Eating my pumpking pie. It was sooo good!!!
Eating my Thanksgiving breakfast~mini chocolate donuts! What a way to start the day!

My Uncle John and Mumu were here for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we are going to put up our Christmas tree! I can't wait to see that. All of our neighbors have hung their Christmas lights up so it's so pretty in our neighborhood. We have a deer in our front yard, but it's not real. We hope that you had a great Thanksgiving feast~we sure did!

I love you!


1 comment:

TX Henrys said...

HI Mary!! Did you like the donuts or the mashed potatoes more?? love you, aunt bebe