Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy (Early) Halloween!


Today I went to my first pumpkin patch. This is the last Saturday before Halloween! Mommy and Daddy took me on a tractor ride that pulled us out the pumpkin patch~we didn't find any cool pumpkins that we had to have, but we sure did take a lot of pictures. I don't really know what to think of pumpkins. They kind of scared me!
Daddy took me down this super fast slide. He sure was brave. He liked it so much that he took me down it again!
My parents are going to a movie tonight so I have a babysitter coming over! That should be a lot of fun!
My Doctor called Mommy earlier this week and told her that I have a little hole in my heart. He hopes that it will close up on its own, so for now, I'll have to have a yearly echocardiogram to monitor.
Did I tell you that I know how to climb up the stairs? I surprise Mommy and Daddy all the time. I really like playing with my new puppy, Charlie too! He's so much fun. Lucy is good to me too!
I love you all!

2 comments:

k said...

Great pix MMG!

TX Henrys said...

i didn't see mary's hands up when she went down the slide :-)
looked like a fun time.
how come aunt kathy always beats me to the 1st comment?????