

Hello. Mom and Dad have been real busy trying to snap pictures of me. Guess I'm beginning to change a whole lots these days. Did you notice that I can sit up all by myself now. I don't tumble over nearly as much as I did a few weeks ago. I like to play with toys too. I have a real neat one that I share with my dog, Lucy. Well, actually it's her toy but I try to get it from her sometimes! Do you like the picture of me in the clouds? Daddy was holding me and Mommy took my picture...it turned out super cool! Well, that's about it from here...I love you all! Write us when you can!
xoxoxoxoxo
Mary Margaret
2 comments:
Mary you look so much like your daddy....
Is it hard to sit up?? Can't wait to see you again.
love aunt bebe
Too cute!! Christi
Post a Comment