Okay, I know that you can't really see me, but I promise that I am on the porch in my car seat. Mommy was on her way to get me. This is a picture of our new house. We start moving on Wednesday! :-)
Me cheezin'...we were at the pool! I didn't go in to the pool today; Mommy didn't put me in my swim suit! :-( Daddy usually takes me in the water.
Me and Mommy in our new landscaping...we haven't moved (yet) but we go over there every day to check on the progress!I hope that you've enjoyed all of the new pictures here. A lot has happened in June.My cousins from TX came to visit, we went to Worlds of Fun, the Farmstead, the pool, the movies, a quick trip to see my Great Grandma (Mumu) and went on lots of walks! I start swim lessons in a few weeks. We start moving into our new house next week; We are taking a road trip to see Mumu, my aunts and uncles and maybe get to run into some of Daddy and Mommy's old friends from high school. I guess we are going to go to a parade-this will be my first parade EVER! I hear that it's a lot of fun! Mommy said that we probably won't make too many entries here until after our move...come back after the 4th of July to see new pictures! I love you. :-)
xoxoxoxox






1 comment:
yippee, i'm the first@@
We had lots of fun with you in June. Can't wait to see you again.
love, aunt bebe and gang
Post a Comment