
Good morning!
Mommy dressed me a new outfit today. I don't have a simple white sweater so I suppose Mommy and I will have to go shopping!
Look how I am growing! "Like a weed" I hear Mommy and Daddy say. I like to stare at people's faces now. Won't you send a picture of you so we can put it on our family wall??? My eyes have darkened some but they still are not brown. I think that I might have hazel eyes. I also slobber all over myself. I still haven't mastered getting one particular finger in my mouth so I sometimes have 3 fingers in my mouth, or the side of my hand...I don't know if I'm working on getting new teeth, but I sure do slobber!
4 comments:
yep, you're still a cutie pie!!
yep, you're still a cutie pie!!
o.k. it's a new day..where is miss cutie pie in her new outfit??
I heard Miss Mary this a.m. on the phone. I can picture her big smile in my mind. So, please put a new picture up so I don't have to visualize any more.
thanks
Post a Comment