
Hi. It's me again~Mary. We have another fun filled day planned. I woke mommy up real early because I poopied my diaper---it felt so nice to get that yucky out of my tummy! We went to church this morning, I listened to Mommy before we went inside-she told me we were going in to go pray and listen to the word of God so I needed to listen real quietly so the others sitting by us could hear the message. I was an angel (of course)! I made Mommy really proud! Today we are going to a Ft. Worth Fliers basketball game...daddy would have a great time at this game; we'll have to come back here again so we can take him! It's suppose to be hot here again so Mommy dressed me in some new shorts/shirts that she bought for me yesterday since she packed really warm clothes for our trip. Here I am in my new outfit~don't I look cute???
I miss you all! xoxoxxo
Daddy-I'll see you real soon, okay? Put a smile on your face for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment