Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my 2 month well baby check up...

That's me with Daddy and Lucy
I've had a pretty traumatic day today. Mommy took me the Doctors for my 2 month check up and I had to have 3 shots. Daddy just knew that Mommy would cry when that lady poked me but I cried even harder than Mommy ever could! I tried to be brave as I held Daddy's hand but that didn't work. I sure have grown since I was born. I know weigh 11lbs/5 oz and I'm 23" long. I'm in the 75th%ile for both stats. After my Doctors appointment Mommy took me to her office so I could see her work friends. I was real tired so I fell fast asleep; another trip to Mommy's office and I didn't get to see her friends there!
Maybe Grandma might come see me this week...oh please Grandma come see me...please, please, please???

3 comments:

The Glasgow Bunch said...

Daddy you're the best!!! Thanks for holding my hand yesterday! I love you!
Mary Margaret

TX Henrys said...

so sorry to hear you had shots. wish we could give you kiss.
love aunt bebe

Anonymous said...

hi mary, i hope you are feeling better after those nasty shots. i printed off your blog pages for great-grandma to see. we plan to come see you on saturday, 25th. if that is still ok with mom and dad? it's your cousin brandon's birthday and he is looking forward to seeing you and your brothers and sisters.....

PS.. can Sadie come visit to? i think it will be nice and she can stay in the back yard if that's ok? Brandon sure wants Sadie to meet Lucy. It's ok if it's not a good idea.

mom or dad please call, let us know the best time to come. we have to pick up Nichole at the airport at 10am.

love you,

aunt martha